Monday, February 13, 2012

Fabulous and Unusual Sightings

Last week a co-worker shared she was driving on a three lane highway when she could see someone riding a bike on the shoulder. Typically, bicycle and pedestrian traffic are of course prohibited on busy highways and so this activity attracted her attention. Upon closer inspections she realized it was not just any bicycle but a unicycle. "I just wish I could have taken a picture because who would believe a man, in regular clothes, was just riding a unicycle down the interstate."

Today I walked out of work and I could not take my eyes off what appeared to be a hula hoop one of my co-workers was carrying to her car. I simply smiled and said "Good night," but really I could not stop thinking about a) if it was indeed a hula-hoop and 2) why was it at work?

Keep your eyes open for more fabulous sightings...can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment