Friday, February 10, 2012

Searching for a Fabulous Soundtrack

If I had to compile the soundtrack of my life, I wonder what songs would be included and so for the past few days I have been scouring the internet, listening to bits and pieces, writing on scraps of paper and am a bit obsessed.


I write down covers by popular artists and it seems the versions are only available on Youtube. How can I buy a copy to listen to on demand? How can I play it in my car?


So much music touches us in one lifetime. A number of genres, popular tunes, obscure pieces that may only be relevant to those who know me best, show tunes, movie theme songs, even parts of songs that have been featured in commercials. Hours and hours of songs on a playlist and choosing a small selection feels like picking a favorite child. The quest continues for the fabulous songs of a lifetime and the journey reveals more and more songs that need to be heard.


Try this one for Valentine's Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYqkEb8OhzY

No comments:

Post a Comment