Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Fabulous John Travolta





A celebrity who has been around since I was aware of celebrities, John Travolta. I know, I know, many people think of Scientology, or the homosexual rumors or the horrible fact his son died, but to me he is just fabulous.

For awhile I wondered if he simply had a dance clause in all of his movies. The obvious Grease and Saturday Night Fever, ok, but what about Urban Cowboy (alright, it was a country-western/bull-riding bit of dysfunction), Michael, Pulp Fiction and of course, Hairspray. Want to know a secret? I still think he is fabulous! No, not that way, just overall. He's kept a pretty solid career going for decade after decade and overall has been in far less scandals than days Lindsay Lohan has served in jail.

I truly became a life long fan of Travolta's fabulousness in the movie "Face Off." Something about the scene in the church with the circle and Nicholas Cage and my favorite line, "Wheee, what a predicament!" Crazy? Just fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment