Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fabulous Family


I am not eternally mushy.


Given the choice between the sentimental birthday card and the funny one,


I will almost always go for humor.


I have always told my sons, "We will always be your family." Though I understand sometimes you simply need a friend by your side.


Through the toughest times and the greatest joys, they are by my side and though I used to only think of my parents and sister as my family, and now with my husband we have our own family with two grown sons, we are a strong support system and part of a fabulous tribe.


Today, with my mother and sister, we shared the entire range from laughter to tears. We supported each other and simply needed to be together.


Shopping for special dresses to create lifetime memories in and sharing lunch may seem like just another Saturday for the ladies, but this one was different. It was a fabulous moment in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment