Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The "Ah" at the End of the Day

Winter days are shorter simply because we have less hours of daylight. Fair enough. The earth's orbit, blah, blah, blah. The fact of the matter is winter workdays are longer because we are waking up, getting ready and some of us are driving to work in the dark. We then leave with just a few precious moments of daylight for the trip home and then we are in temporary hibernation mode. Well, I am. After dinner there are no long walks, weeding the garden, reading outside or anything. I don't want to go anyplace. But, the most fabulous moment at the end of the day, every day, begins once I put on those magical clothes and though my adult sons probably want to cry when I do it as early as 5:30 p.m. - it's all about the sleep pants. Fabulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment