Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Daily Planner Predictions

I save the daily planners provided by my place of employment from year to year. I only mark things in them like birthdays, vacation days, and yes, snow days. When I heard the five day forecast earlier this week a brief mention was made about tonight's possible wintry mix and when I checked last year's daily planner I wasn't really that surprised to read that on January 12 last year I stayed home for a snow day. When I get back to that planner I will write down the rest of the snow days I took just to see if I could make a living as a meteorologist just as well as the trained professionals. So, turn your pj's inside out tonight kids before you go to bed and I'll go to sleep dreaming of all those things I promised I'd do last year on the next snow day. A slow start and extra cup of tea in the morning could prove to be fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment