Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Can Temper Tantrums be Fabulous?

My favorite temper tantrum has to be from Julie Julia when Julie throws herself to the floor and sort of twitches about like a fish out of water, complaining/sobbing/whining and then for a last bit of emphasis kicks her foot up and lets it slam into the floor. Can this behavior ever be considered constructive or positive? What if I'm super-duper, horribly, really frustrated with my computer that has a terrible, no good, forsaken, some kind of virus malfunction that I really can't stand? This PC is basically held together with wishes and positive thoughts. I have 7 years of personal photographs on here - only some are backed up and while every one else runs off and gets Ipads and laptops and whatevers, I have a big old hunking black tower Dell PC. You know what, it's mine and I love it like an old pair of jeans, but when it misbehaves like this I am more than ready to throw myself to the floor and flop around like a helpless fish out of water. Can't the computer fairy simply come over night if I leave the mouse under my pillow and fix this mess? Do I really have to be responsible and have this taken care of by a professional and worry about backing everything up? Really? Fabulous (in my most sarcastic tone EVER)...

No comments:

Post a Comment