Thursday, March 22, 2012

There's Always Tomorrow

There's always tomorrow, for dreams to come true...

Some days, it is decidedly more difficult than others to see the fabulous moments. Horrible images from last night's nightmare stayed with me most of the morning, a frenzied day, lunch at my desk, a harried afternoon, the commute home, unable to simply kick back and relax, news my older son has broken down on the highway... But, I know I laughed today. I know I shared a few stories and smiles, looked at the lighter side of things and decided which worries would be able to earn my attention and which to just let lie lifelessly and fall to the ground.

Deciding to let the dust settle may just be the most fabulous moment of the day. It will be there tomorrow if I have to deal with it or if the wind takes it away then that is the end of it.

I hope for healing, peaceful sleep, a calm house and safe family and friends. Extra hugs to those who suffer nightmares - they take a while to shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment