Friday, March 23, 2012

A Fabulous If...

Everyone has a lotto dream. New house, vacations, maybe a boat, simply live better and many throw in a mention of donating a portion to charity or worthy cause, but how many win? Well, we all know the odds are not in our favor but as the saying goes, "All you need is a dollar and a dream."

I have worked it out that when I win tonight's Mega Million jackpot of $290 million dollars, I will likely be out of touch for awhile so if you don't hear from me, you will know my dreams came true. Seriously, what would I do?

Fabulous Top Ten Things to do with Lotto Winnings (in no particular order)

10. Quit my day job
9. Fund the young girl on the West Coast who is doing experiments to cure cancer.
http://www.scpr.org/news/2011/12/08/30262/california-teen-wins-grand-prize-potential-cancer-/
8. Have my own gas pump.
7. Italy
6. Would have no more excuses not to write my novel(s)
5. All family members would finish their higher education and own their homes without worry
4. Start scholarships
3. Share
2. Simply no longer worry about costs
1. Have all clothing tailored to properly fit.

I'm sure I could think of more - that's the short list though. What's your dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment