Friday, March 2, 2012

What is your definition?


What are you doing to make your life more fabulous? I try to look for it every day. Many times I find repeat performances of fabulous - encores if you will, times when I can almost count on feeling better because I am with my family, I am relaxing, spending time with people or activities I love, recharging, being creative and having a wonderful meal are some of the constants. Watching a beautifully made movie, being able to appreciate amazing works of art and reading a well crafted book are also almost always fabulous moments in my life. Sunrise, sunset, walks on a sandy beach, sitting by a lake, holding hands, all of the corny things of greeting cards and posters... yup, they add to the fabulousness. The smell after the rain. Listening to nothing, the wind, the birds, the crickets, a favorite song you know all of the words to. Remembering. Seeing new places, meeting new people, building your world. Poetic words, laughing out loud until your body simply can't take anymore, the bluest blue sky after a storm, a cold glass on a hot day, a hot mug in a snowstorm, drawing in the condensation on the window, writing with chalk on a sidewalk, dancing, singing, a secret smile, talking in code, making a phone call to someone you miss, breakfast with friends, taking a moment to appreciate all of those fabulous moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment